This article will help you if you want to do exercise but you are too lazy to get up from bed and go to the gym or do some kind of exercise. After reading this article at least you will do exercises on the bed. An exercise on a bed is not hard as a gym or home exercise it is too easy you can do easily.
So,Let see how you can do exercise on bed.
Number of exercises
There are many exercises which you can do in bed. I’ll list down 5 top exercises which you can easily do are as follow
Toe Taps,Supine leg marches,Leg Lift,Be a superman,Jack Split.
Toe taps are exercise is very easy which you just need to lay down on the bed. You can do these in just 3 Steps
Lie on your back together with your arms close by your hips.
Lift your legs up and bend your knees in order that they are right over your hips and your shins are parallel to the floor
Now Contract your belly to tug your navel to your spine. Gradually lower your right foot and leg to “tap” the ground.
Keep the 90-degree bend within the knee as you lower. Return the right leg to the beginning and repeat with the left leg.
Contract your belly to pull your navel to your spine. Slowly lower your right foot and leg to “tap” the floor. Keep the 90-degree bend in the knee as you lower. Return the right leg to the start and repeat with the left leg.
Supine leg marches
A following of supine leg marches exercise will improve the muscles of the glute, legs, and core. This exercise should be a repetition of 20 Sets.
Step to Follow Supine leg marches
- Lie on your back, keep your arm close to your body, and your palm should be flat on the mattress.
- Now fold your knees and bring them towards your chest and stop when it’s aligned with your hips.
- Bring Left folded knee near to the hips and stop when it is perpendicular to hips.
- After this repeat, the process with the right knees makes sure the knees should be bend throughout the exercise.
3. Leg Lifts
A following of leg lifts has its own benefits which you can get is strength to your abdomen. Simple and easy steps are as follows. I have chosen the right side you can interchange according to your accessibility.
- Exactly Lie on your right side and use your right hand to rest head on it, and bend the right knee and keep the left leg straight, body alignment should be straight.
- Now lift your left leg upward and try to lift as much as you can, then return back to normal and In 30 seconds repeat one side as much as you can.
- After 30 seconds move to the left side and follow the same procedure.
4. Be a Superman
As a child everyone wants to be superman now you can fulfill your dream to be superman by just lying on your bed and your back muscle will get stronger.
Follow the easy step to be superman
- Get lay down your body towards the stomach, keep arms straight towards the side of the face
- Now lift your hand and leg simultaneously and keep it air for a few seconds you feel slight pain.
- After a few seconds release on your back first then arms. Repeat this process.
5. Jack Splits.
A Jack Splits exercise will help you upper and lower abs, chest and quads.It is slightly hard as beginner but regular practice will make it easy. Follow the steps .
- Lie on your back on your mattress with the thumbs interlocked, make sure arms and legs are stretched out.
- Lift your arm and feet from the bed and keep your knees and elbows locked.
- Form the body in a V structure and lift the upper body and Exhale as you lift your legs.
- As you reach upswing your hand straight forward the V Shape.
- Now release the body and repeat the step for 20 sets.
Now you know the few exercises that you can do in bed. That’s all are easy and I hope so after practicing this exercise you do home exercises or you take gym membership.
If you any difficulty you can reach us or consult with a trained person or a physician for better assistance.